How to Wear a Hijab Simple and Stylish Way
Wearing a hijab does not mean to just fold a fabric surround your face and neck and it is done. There is a proper procedure to follow in order to end up with the proper covering of head. Mosley girls do not know How to wear a hijab. So this article will help you out in order to learn few easy and simple steps and make sure that you know how to wear a hijab: follow the steps:
- Take a piece of cloth, almost 1.5 meters.
- Now place it on the head, with one side longer than the other.
- Make the proportion into 1/3, as this will be easy to deal with.
- Now wrap the other longer half from chin to forehead, and then around the face.
- Make sure that the hair is properly covered and the sides of the cheeks and ears are also covered.
- Fold it upon the shoulders and make if create a fall regards the front and towards the back, in order to look elegant and decent.
- Now pin up both the shoulders in order to hold the falls in place.